It is outrageous that the conservative movement continues to excoriate and shun Ann Coulter, but embrace Grover Norquist, an Islamic terror enabler and facilitator.Grover was a kingpin at CPAC. He is the one that ought to be banished. He emerged unscathed from his ties to Jack Abramoff as well as allegedly money laundering charges. But his Muslim outreach to groups like the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) is particularly disturbing. This man is influencing the White House. Be afraid. Read about his terror ties his
Grover Norquist: Conservative Exposed as Terrorist Sympathizer/Enabler
Grover Norquist, whom most conservatives know as Executive Director of the College Republicans, boardmember of the NRA, and head of Americans for Tax Reform, has been exposed as helping Muslim groups and individuals who finance and support Islamic terrorism gain access to the Bush White House
Norquist has also been exposed as the founder of the Islamic Insitute, a group believed to be funded by foreign governments, Wahhab Islam elements in Saudi Arabia, and U.S.Muslim groups recently raided by a special Treasury Department task force for funding Al Qaeda and Palestinian terrorists. The Islamic Institute's website lists the following goals
1. Cultivate and expand Muslim activists and mobilize the community at the state and federal levels on issues affecting the American Muslim community.
2. Provide a platform to promote an Islamic perspective on domestic issues (social and fiscal) to help enhance the Muslim community's input in the decision-making process.
3. Run aggressive campaigns at the state and federal levels on issues affecting the American Muslim community.
Wahhabi Islam funding from Saudi Arabia appears to have been instrumental is creating and and sustaining a large number of organizations involved in such troubling activities as
1. Recruiting felons into Islam in U.S. prisons
2. Recruiting U.S. military personnel
3. Proselytizing on more than 500 college campuses across the United States
4. Covertly raising funds for terrorist groups through U.S.-based Muslim charities
5. Providing financial support - and gaining control - of 70-80 percent of U.S. mosques, an
6. Setting up private Muslim K-12 schools to indoctrinate U.S. Muslims into fundamentalist Islam (We ran an expose on one of these located just a few miles from our HQ which you can find at here.
Norquist's relationship with Muslim groups that support terrorism became public after Norquist launched an unexpected and inexplicably vitriolic attack against Frank Gaffney, the President of the Center for Security Policy.
Please read it all. On April 2, 2005, Norquist married Palestinian Samah Alrayyes. She had been the director of communications at the Islamic Free Market Institute, which Norquist founded. She is now a Public Affairs Specialist for Arab and Muslim outreach at the Bureau of Legislative and Public Affairs
Support Paul Williams in his battle against terror and injustice......you may be next!
"Patronage does not really help a party. It helps the bosses to get control of the machinery of the party--as in 1912 was true of the Republican party--but it does not help the party. On the average, the most sweeping party victories in our history have been won when the patronage was against the victors. All that the patronage does is to help the worst element in the party retain control of the party organization." Theodore Roosevelt