DEFENSE MINISTER DOING NOTHING BECAUSE:
"RESTRAINT IS POWER"...???????
Defense Minister Amir Peretz says that "Restraint is Power" and that Israel has no plans to re-enter Gaza. In the meantime, our children are being murdered! (See article below, When is Enough Enough?). Again, we ask the question...When is Enough, Enough!? B'nai Elim Blogmaster
Report: Kassam victim dies of his wounds
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1180527969505&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
It was revealed Thursday morning that another victim of rocket fire died from wounds he received last week. The boy, aged 13, was riding a mini-bus when the rocket struck.
Meanwhile, the defense echelon estimates that Islamic Jihad and Hamas terrorist will continue to fire rockets into Israel despite the fact that the number of Kassams fired into the country has decreased, Israel Radio reported Thursday morning.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/122606
Defense Minister Amir Peretz, speaking at a Tel Aviv University conference Wednesday evening, said that Israel has no plans to enter Gaza, because "restraint is power.” Peretz added later on in the speech that “if there is no choice, the IDF will operate in Gaza.”
Lieberman's plan will work, and it is long overdue... See below: B'nai Elim Blogmaster
Minister of Strategic Affairs Avigdor Lieberman announced a plan Thursday that calls for a “completion of the Disengagement.” Lieberman explained to Army Radio: “We expelled all the Jews from Gaza and left there completely, but still provide it with economic support, water and electricity. We must sever all connections with Gaza and declare it an independent enemy entity,”





While doing IDF (Israel Defence Forces) reserve duty on a mountain overlooking the

No comments:
Post a Comment